Tuesday, October 27, 2009

yes, i am alive.

I haven't blogged in two weeks and that is a definite problem. Although I probably won't be able to remember everything for the past fourteen days, I shall try.

Wednesday, October 14, 2009... So long ago.
My planner says I had a test that day in Weather and Climate. I made a B+ on that. My planner also says that I had practice that day and Glee afterwards at Rachel's house. It also says to work on my paper... I doubt I did that.

Thursday, October 15, 2009.
My planner has two things written for this day. Workouts and Work on paper. I'm assuming I did both of these things considering Workouts are mandatory and my paper was due the next day.

Friday, October 16, 2009.
This day, I turned in my paper. I also had Stingray Choreography at 8 and a photoshoot with Caurie beforehand! Favorite picture of the evening? Here it is!


Caurie and I repping the Rust uniforms for the website!

Saturday, October 17, 2009.
This day, I remember sleeping in then watching the UGA vs. UT football game with Roger before showering and heading over to the competition at Walton to see Erica! After the comp, Erica, Brandon, and I went to lunch/dinner at Longhorn and it was great. That evening, I hung out with the busteds!

Sunday, October 18, 2009.
This day, at one thirty, I had to cheer a volleyball game. We were defeated by Florida in three games.

Monday, October 19, 2009.
This day, I had practice. And class, I'm sure. I was also supposed to call some lady about my interdisciplinary study... but I didn't.

Tuesday, October 20, 2009.
This day changed my life. This evening, I went to a function put on my SDT (sorority) called GREEK GRIND. In this event (to raise money for SDT's philanthropy), all the sororities make up dance routines and perform. It. Was. Amazing. ZTA won and definitely deserved it. A link? Here you are! A picture from the night? That too:


me and BRIA at Greek Grind.

Wednesday, October 21, 2009.
Practice. Glee. Blah, blah...

Thursday, October 22, 2009.
Color and Composition self portrait due. I was pretty happy with mine considering it was not so easy working with Starbursts wrappers!


This evening, I was supposed to go to a ADPi/Theta date night with Emily Collins but she had a test to study for so Katie Mac, Casey, Fred, Thoms, Lauren Med, Rachel, Lionel and I went to see the midnight premier of "Paranormal Activity" and that is the reason I am currently awake at 3:44 am. It was so scary!

Friday, October 23, 2009.
This day has one thing written. BUSTED. So I'm assuming that I had a fun night with some fun friends! Proof, you ask? Here you go! I also cheered a volleyball game this night... I think. We won!

A fun night with a fun group!

Saturday, October 24, 2009.
On this day, I woke up in the mid-morning and got ready to go see Whitney and Georgia play a softball game! It was really cold and my friends' team lost but it was still fun to see them play. After the game, I headed to the Tennis Arena to see Nate, Tramm's boyfriend, play. After winning the first set, Nate tore his meniscus on the court. He's getting surgery tomorrow and I wish him the best of luck. That evening, I was invited to a KD date night with my very close friend, Mackenzie Leeigheee. It was SUCH a fun night including dancing, eating, playing with ponies, saving lives, and being silly. I loved every minute of it.

Mackenzie and I just warming our pizza by the fire.

Sunday, October 25, 2009.
This day, I studied. For like seven hours. For an art history test. It wasn't too bad. Then rust practice. We started working on skills in the routine... but I'm not giving away any secrets!

Monday, October 26, 2009. Today(/Yesterday...?)
I totally rocked my Art History test and I was super pumped. After that I worked on my 3D design project before heading to Weather and Climate. After class, I hung out at KD with Courtney, Elizabeth, and Elizabeth before picking up Katie Mac and getting food to go. After eating at the Staish, practice awaited us. After practice, it was back to the Staish for a few hours (including a short run to Chick-fil-a). Currently, I am not sleeping. And tonight at practice... Jackie and I worked on cupies! Alli and I worked on some too (:

Jackie and I in a cupie.

Well, until tomorrow!

2 comments:

Kb_Mal said...

This was a great update post. I want to see these more often!

P.s. Cute rust cheer photo. Tell the photographer not to cut off your feet next time.

p.p.s. that self portrait is awesome!

Lou said...

Love the images, Paulie! Wow - you are totally amazing with holding Jackie with ONE hand! Your art project is so cool ... starburst wrappers?? Some things never change! I hope your sneezing has subsided. Thanks for blogging - it makes me feel like I'm "almost" there! :)