Thursday, October 1, 2009

getting kinda better (:

So after a SUPER lazy tuesday, I was up and ready on Wednesday morning for my test in American History. After the test, I wasn't super confident with how I did but I wasn't freaking out either... maybe a B. After the test, it was art history, then to the Doctor at the athlete training center to get a prescription for my throat. After that, I was excused from practice that evening and made my way over to AOPi to hang out with Courtney, Lindsay, Natalie, Brittany, and Amanda. After my visit at AOPi, I headed over to Rachel's to watch Glee with the usual group. After Glee (which was GREAT), I picked up Emily Collins from Theta for a Hibernation Station Slumber party featuring a little bit of HP with a side of chips and salsa... but that's what we always do!

Today, I had to wake up early to check in at workouts (and I dropped Emily off) then headed back to the apartment to go back to sleep for a few hours (so great). After that, I woke up and got ready for class, picked up Rhiannon and Caitlin and headed to the Lamar Dodd. After classes (semi boring and not very productive), I headed back to the apartment once again. A bowl of ramen noodles later, I am updated my blog and waiting around for a phone call from Jackie to tell me to head over to ZTA for the Michael Jackson themed date night with KD! I'm super stoked! Expect pictures!

Sorry this is so rushed, but until next time...

No comments: