Tuesday, September 29, 2009

getting kinda sick ):

The remainder of Friday was filled with Weather and Climate, taking a short nap, a birthday party, and hanging out with some close friends... even a slumber party at the Staish! The next day was going to be a big one, so I set my alarm for 11 a.m. just to be sure!

Saturday, I had an obligation to be dressed and ready and at the coliseum at 2:15. And I was even a few minutes early! Keeping my fingers crossed that I would not be cheering in the rain, I headed out to multiple tailgates and pep rallies before heading to the stadium for the game. Mom, Tripp, Woody, and Charlie had tickets to the game so it was great to spend some time with them too! The game, although extremely wet, was actually really fun... and winning wasn't bad either! Saturday night, I spent some time with "the Busteds" (aka. Me, Casey, Katie Mac, and Tramm) with a few others then went to sleep until Sunday.

Tripp, Woody, Charlie, Me, and Mom pre-game (and pre-rain) tailgating!

Sunday was extremely relaxed and well deserved. I hung out around the apartment (and napped) until it was time for Stingray practice. Practice was sensational! I had a great stunting, jumping, and tumbling night and even got to spend some quality time with a lot of great friends. After the short trip back to Athens, I headed to bed.

Monday was okay. Classes went pretty well and went by quickly. After class, I headed back to the apartment for an hour or so before heading back to campus for my advising appointment. I met with my adviser and we decided what classes would be best for my schedule for next semester (AND she agrees that taking 15+ hours and cheering is too much... but I have to follow Dad's rules). After the meeting, I was off to practice where Jackie and I were both in giggly moods. Conditioning kicked my butt (in a good way) and then I was off to AOPi to watch Gossip Girl (more like entertain myself while everyone else watched gossip girl) and have a heart to heart with Sarah Brinson. After the show, I was off to AXO with Amanda to see Taryn! A short walk later, it was pretty late and I needed to sleep! Back at the apt, I went straight to bed.

Today (Tuesday), I woke up feeling like poo. Soar throat, swollen tonsils, a headache, and chills almost kept me in bed. However, knowing that going to workouts would be the only way to get help from the trainers, I brushed my teeth and headed to the annex. Anish and Katie noted my symptoms and worked on getting an appointment for me at the health center while I did a light version of the day's workout. After the hour in the weight room, I found out there were no openings at the health center for today so I have an appointment for tomorrow and was told not to go to classes yesterday. I made my way back to the apartment and fell asleep as soon as my head hit the pillow at 8:15. I rolled over and woke up to a text message at 1:20. I definitely needed the rest! I hung around the apartment all day studying for my american history test, ate a little bit, and drank lots of fluids. I stopped by the pool for a little bit because it was such a nice day. As for right now, I'm taking a break from my studying to update my blog. I hope to get to sleep pretty good.

Until next time... hopefully tomorrow! Wish me luck on my test and my appointment!


CampusCelebs said...

feel better, much luck with the test, and continue being awesome.


Kb_Mal said...

I hope you haven't been H1N1-ed! Feel better!

Gooooo Dawgs!