Tuesday, July 28, 2009

not too special of a tuesday.

My morning process of waking up feeling like I didn't sleep too well and finding the strength to pull the covers off my body was pretty much the same as any other day. My alarm went off at eight and I was no where near ready to get out of bed, but I did. I got ready quickly and snagged a nutri-grain bar as I passed through the kitchen at the Jones residence before heading out the door.

At the gym, it was day two of the Harrison camp and it ran pretty smoothly. I taught dances to the seventh and sixth grades teams and the coaches were very pleased. At lunch, we had pizza from an italian restaurant owned by a girl on the team's parents called Pizano's. And it was so cute. I definitely recommend the chicken basil (i think) pizza!

After camp, I called Christie (one of my all time best friends) and then headed over to her house to hang out for a little bit because she is leaving to go back to school, at the University of Alabama, tomorrow morning. We, including Christie's mom, dad, brother and sister, all went to eat at El Jinete. After dinner, I said my goodbyes to the family (who is more like my second family) and headed to the gym for green practice.

At green practice, I didn't do much other than back spot a couple of full ups and fight with King about which house Cedrick Diggory was in (Hufflepuff, I was right!). After green, I headed back to the Jones house and hung out with Heather, Casey, Emily, and Molly (who had just gotten off babysitting but decided to hang out for a little bit). Molly brought me the sixth Harry Potter book for me to borrow and even a special surprise: A Hufflepuff book mark! I was so excited... and I still am! Molly made a chicken with rice and peas meal and I scarfed down a whole bowl of it. Very yummy.

new newly borrowed book with Hufflepuff bookmark - reppin' my house! Thanks molly (:

As of now, Emily and I just got done marking some routines from last year. We're watching "18 Kids and Counting" on TLC and I plan on going to bed very soon. But of course, I'll read the first chapter of Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince first!

Tomorrow is the last day of my last camp of the summer! I'm hoping to reign supreme once again, with partner Katie, in Rooster on the Roof.

Until tomorrow... but I feel like I'm forgetting something.

No comments: