Thursday, July 16, 2009

workload wednesday.

Although it is now thursday, I must write about my day or should i say... my yesterday?

Last night, I spent the night at Erica's and we enjoyed a movie, food, and all around fun. I decided to try something new, an idea given to me by Erica, to shower at night instead of the following morning before work. And although I thank Erica for her attempt, I did not appreciate the dirty sensation I experienced ALL day. So for future reference, always shower in the morning.

I woke up at eight, ate a bowl of cereal and headed to Stingrays. It was the last day of camp with Creekland and we always try to make the last day the most fun by playing the best and funnest game of all time... Rooster on the Roof! This game is played by breaking everyone up into groups of two and then having two circles (each circle has a member of the partnership) and they travel in different directions (one inside the other) while music is playing. When the music stops, the MC calls out a position or pose for the couple to create. The list of possible poses include: Rooster on the Roof, Little Mermaid, Totem Pole, Bridge Over Water, Knee Stunt, Dead Bug, Baby Sister, Fireman, Do-Si-Do, Titanic, Bunk Beds, Short Stack Breakfast, and Monkey in a Tree... I think that's all of them. The last group to assume the pose is out! The game continues until one couple remains. Naturally, one of my best friends and parter, Katie, and I dominated the campers and won the game! Pictured below is Katie and I doing "Rooster on the Roof" in the office at Stingrays.


After camp, I hung around the gym until about... 9 p.m. Meaning, I spent over twelve hours at the gym. That's out of control. But at least I worked on my backbends!

At one of the practices tonight, my friend (Katie aka. Strappy) said that she had read my blog and after much discussion... I knew she wasn't lying. So Strappy and I talked about cereal, Harry Potter, What Not To Wear, and big words in between our triple toe back tucks and one to fulls. I thoroughly enjoyed it! I also got to see a friend that I cheered with a few years ago, Carleigh, and her ADORABLE daughter named Emma. It was great to catch up with an old friend.

After leaving the gym, I headed to Katie and King's house with a big group (include Bird, Katie's sister, Megan, from Illinois and her boyfriend) to watch my favorite summertime show, So You Think You Can Dance! We enjoyed a variety of pasta dishes with cheese sticks and lemonade before watching the show. Tonight's favorites: Kayla (always) and new boy favorite, Jason. After the show was over, I headed straight back to Casey's house because:
a. I am beyond tired.
b. I have to wake up early... again! Tomorrow is my court date for my wreck (poor Loretta) so I need to be ready for that!

I must go to bed, so I'm even skipping HP tonight. I know, I know, I'm sad too.

Well, until tomorrow.

3 comments:

Mb said...

I have no words for jeanine and jason's contemporary routine last night. Even thinking about it now I need a cold shower. Amazing!

K_Streams_Her_C said...

Good luck with your court date.

And you couldn't even let the campers win the game? Ha!

Kb_Mal said...

Are you writing Thursday's re-cap right now?