Sunday, July 26, 2009

sunday remix!

So I usually start with my morning and work my way through the day chronologically but today, let's try something different, shall we?

In a little bit, I plan on finishing HP (I know, I can't believe I haven't finished yet either!) and immediately afterwords, I will text Emily Collins! After that, I going to watch "Toddlers in Tiaras" somewhere online because I promised Strappy that I would. After that, it's straight to bed! I have work in the morning and I'm already so exhausted.

At Orange/Smoke practice tonight, I started out by getting dressed in my panther costume with fellow panther crew members Scott and Rachel! I even had a tail. I jumped and standing tumbled with Smoke then headed over to Orange to chat with Erica and Strappy. After their practice, Erica and Strappy even got some new Stingray shirts! Yippie!

Before the senior 5 team practices, I was helping out the Youth 4 team, Yellow, because they were missing a back spot. Nothing too exciting, but it was easy because all the girls are so small. After helping with them, I got to do a little flying on King and Andy. My favorite part of the whole day was doing a prep full down (:

Prior to heading back to the gym to help with Yellow, I attended the Green (Junior 5) team pool party with one of their coaches, Brandon. It was super fun to chat and eat with all the moms. There were plenty of cheeseburgers, chips, dips, and beverages available... Heather even made cupcakes!

Before I even knew about the pool party, I was at the gym for Green practice and helped Brandon teach all the flies the proper way to do a full up.

Before heading to the gym, I took a shower. My day started pretty late, around eleven, and I didn't do very much between waking up and going to the gym... of course, I ate some cinnamon toast crunch!

So I bet you're wondering, wasn't Paul going to the lake today? The thing that actually woke me up this morning was a text from Madeline saying that the Lake date was cancelled. I know, I know. I was bummed too.

As of right now, I'm watching my favorite show of all time: "I didn't know I was pregnant!" Nothing gets better than watching this show. I'm actually pretty hungry due to lack of dinner. So I might jump on that before I hit up my reading.

Writing my day backwards might not have been the best idea, but it's kinda new and exciting... right Strappy? Well, my show is over and I'm off to eating then reading then watching "T's &T's!" Until tomorrow.

Oh! I forgot something! I'm working on a list of things I need to buy for my apartment. Here it is so far:

ceiling fan.

toaster.

bedding.

pillows.

picture frames.

TV.

blender.

cups.

lamps.

utensils.

shower curtain.


Let me know, VIA (I know you love that, Taryn) comment, if you can think of anything else!

2 comments:

Kb_Mal said...

You forgot coffee maker!

Let me know when you want to go find these things for super good deals. I want to be your partner in crime!

Kb_Mal said...

p.s. kind of gross that you mentioned being hungry and watching "I didn't know I was pregnant" in the same paragraph....