Sunday, July 26, 2009

scary movie saturday... not so scary.

I woke up this morning around eleven and decided to wallow in my bed for a little bit before actually getting up. Being as it was a saturday, I did not worry about silly things like showering before heading upstairs and enjoying a healthy (or not so healthy) portion of cinnamon toast crunch cereal.

The remainder of the late morning and early afternoon was filled with rigorous activities like watching "America's Next Top Model" and reading a little Harry Potter. After a lunch consisting of a sandwich and some chips, I decided that I needed to do something a little more productive with my life... like watch more TV (while my food digested)!

So around 3:30 or so, I suited up in my running shoes and ipod arm band and went on a run. I jammed out to eleven different cheer mixes while jogging around Burnt Hickory Terrance neighborhood and arrived back at the Jones Residence around four-ish and downed a couple of glasses of water and half of a protein bar.

After a well needed shower, I was back to reading. Then it was time for the night's extravaganzas to begin! I headed down to Atlantic Station to meet Brandon, Justin, and a few new friends for a movie. We saw the 7:30 showing of "The Orphan" and I (not so much the others) thoroughly enjoyed the commentary and comedic responses to the movie from the audience. After the movie, we all parted ways and I headed back to my summer home.

After eating some Broccoli and Chicken Alfredo, I joined Emily in a reading party! I currently have ONE chapter remaining in Harry Potter and the Order of The Phoenix and I can not wait to finish it in the morning! The first thing I'll do when I finish? Text Emily Collins!

Well, I've got an early day planned for tomorrow: A trip to Lake Allatoona with Madeline and Doug (maybe a few others?)! And at practice tomorrow, I believe I am dressing up as a Panther (:

until tomorrow.

and a p.s./f.y.i. - You don't have to have an account to leave comments. So let's hear what you have to say!

1 comment:

Kb_Mal said...

So the Orphan was no good? I want to hear more.

p.s. you don't have to be a divo to call your sister to tell her about your NEW CAR!